Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I will give you High-resolution Print Ready Files. For SOURCE file please check gig extra.

I will give you High-resolution Print Ready Files. For SOURCE file please check gig extra.












About:

................ Trusted Flyer And Postcard Design.............
 

GIG includes:

--One Page FLYER and POSTCARDS design
--Multiple page Brochure designs
--High-quality PRINT READY file
--Unlimited revision for your 100% satisfaction
--100% Money Back Guarantee 
 
My Services that are included for you:

·   Business Flyer
.   Event Flyers
.   Post Cards
.   Corporate Flyers  (Business)
.   And much more

WHY Will YOU ORDER ME??

·        10 hours Extreme FAST DELIVERY.
·         Unlimited revisions.
·         I am a Friendly and GUY
·         100% Money back GUARANTEED!

Here is my portfolio:

 (goo.gl/9M2h4C ) please copy the link and paste in your browser

Get your Eye Catching flyer design Within 10 hours.

                   Feel Free to contact me before place the order

                                         ORDER NOW.

Reviews


nickig:I love working with saikat999\nAlways have my project done in a great time period\nWill be working with you again \n Thank you

saikat999:Really a cool person to work with. It's feeling like I am working with my friend!

yeboahdaniel:great experience

saikat999:Great Client!

shafiamonroe:Marketing Flyer


No comments:

Post a Comment