Monday, August 6, 2018

I will design a modern business flyer or poster

I will design a modern business flyer or poster












About:

BROCHURE AND FLYER DESIGN FOR YOUR BUSINESS

I design HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL and HIGH QUALITY products for your business, including all brochure formats, flyers and quality invitations, STD, white papers, PowerPoint, marketing collateral (banners, roll-ups, posters etc), booths and give-away for conferences, info-graphics and much much more.

FOLDED BROCHURES can contain more than 4 pages (single fold) - I design any number of pages for extra. 

I specialize in designing GRAPHS & CHARTS, and using COMPELLING ICONS and colors that make your purchased items look very professional.

Note: images must be provided by you. Commercial Use requires that all used images are properly licensed for Commercial Use.

** All my designs are meticulously crafted and customized to your needs. NO TEMPLATES USED! ** 

Reviews


daveknap:great as always

princexdesigns:Outstanding Experience!!!

cigbelokotor:Excellent service always

princexdesigns:Outstanding Experience!!!

ashleybrowning5:Good customer service. Good work.


No comments:

Post a Comment