Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I will design professional business, corporate flyer or brochure

I will design professional business, corporate flyer or brochure












About:

On this gig I'm offering to design AMAZING, CUSTOMIZED, PROFESSIONAL flyers and brochures for your company. 

My services include any format and size:

  • Flyer
  • Brochure
  • Cover
  • Business Card
  • Postcard
  • Door Hanger
  • Specific shapes

On the gig portfolio I have added few templates, but all my designs will be customized up to your needs. Hope I can built a great portfolio on this new gig. 

Please check my packages and choose the best that suits you. 
I work full time on Fiverr so you can contact me anytime. I offer a fast delivery work, even in few hours if you need it. 

Don't hesitate to contact me and place an order.

My profile link: https://www.fiverr.com/hera10

Reviews


tjlark23:Very happy with her designs!

hera10:Outstanding Experience!

michaelhausam:Second time working with her - and I will do so again!!!

hera10:Outstanding Experience!

kmac3478:great work


No comments:

Post a Comment