Monday, August 6, 2018

I will do awesome flyer design

I will do awesome flyer design












About:

Hello,
I am logostudiox. Are you looking Flyer Designer? I am Professional Flyer Designer. I will Create Attractive, Professional, Corporate, Creative and Amazing Flyer. 

I have 6 years Design experience in Local and Online Marketplace and i have great skills in Designing Flyer for your Brand.

Why Choose us:
:- Print ready file in CMYK (300DPI or as your requirement).
:- High Quality printable Pdf, jpg file.
:- Editable Source File.
:- Money Back Guaranty.
:- Buyer satisfaction first priority is my goal.

Flyer Design:
Business, Event, Sports, Food, Church Flyer Design

ORDER NOW! 
You will get the best work with best quality and fastest delivery.
If You Have any Query please Let me Know. I am waiting for you.

Thanks
Logostudiox

Reviews


gabrielwolf575:This dude... I asked for the source file - he sended me the source file. Now I opened it and its only the image in the image - so I cannot edit anything. I will send this to fiverr with an complaint.

top_ghostwriter:Great experience, I asked for quality design and that’s exactly what he deliver for me, really love working with you and i will utilize your service again.

logostudiox:thank you

gabrielwolf575:Good work\n

logostudiox:thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment