Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I will design an eye catching flyer or postcard for you

I will design an eye catching flyer or postcard for you












About:

I'll work with you until you're completely happy and if that means going beyond the limits of the gig then so be it. You won't regret, i assure it

 My services includes:

- A super eye catching flyer, poster or postcard based on your occasion/market/promotion concepts

- High Quality Images and Graphics

- 100 % Unique designs

- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

- TOTAL Refund if you're not happy with my work

Please, take this recommendation at the moment to order:

- Be clear with the concept of you want
- Let me know if you want something in particular
- I will need the basic information for the layout (concept of your occasion/market/event, names, address, date, colors)

Please, pay attention on this

If the buyer does not respond and the order is close to 1 hour to finish the delivery time, I will deliver the product with the last correction. In this way, my orders will not be late because of the buyer and my account will not be harmed. HOWEVER, as soon as the buyer communicates, I will make your corrections immediately and NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES

If you have any questions, Feel free to contact me, I work everyday and i'm available to help you when you need it :D

Reviews


vinnyhoffa:Second order I got from her and I was just as satisfied as the first time. I will definitely be working with her again.

lylanam:Great buyer!

mariag562:Always great!

mariag562:Awesome work

lylanam:Great buyer as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment