Monday, August 6, 2018

I will design eye catching brochure and flyer

I will design eye catching brochure and flyer












About:

# 100% Client Satisfaction!

# Unlimited Revisions!


Hi, I'm Sanjaya. I'm specially experienced in print and vector graphic design like: Brochure, Flyer, Business card, Logo, Labels, Packaging, Restaurant Menu and lots more. Also have Experience in Video Editing amp; Photo Editing. So If you think that I'm perfect for you, You are most welcome :)


What is in the GIG

  • Brochure (Trifold / Bifold/ Multipage)

  • Flyer

  • Leaflet

  • Postcard

  • Banner Ads

  • Billboard

  • Menu

  • Poster

  • Presentation Folders

  • Magazine Ads

  • Roll up Banner

  • Speaker Sheetand many more


I will need

  • Size
  • Content/text
  • Images
  • Logo
  • Colors of your choice


Before placing an order please "contact me" so that I can understand your view. You may place direct order onlyif youare completely clear withwhat youare looking for.

If you wantmultiple pages, please contact me before ordering.

I believe in customer satisfaction.
Looking for your positive support.

Reviews


quicklinksadsol:Excellent seller, thanks for the good work and great patience.

fourway:Great Buyer. Best of luck with your future endeavors and thank you so much for your review..! I'm looking forward to work with you in future..!

jbreining:The best on Fiverr, has dobne so many projects for me all exceed my expectations. Look no further.

fourway:Great Buyer. Best of luck with your future endeavors. Thank you for your review..! Your TIP and appreciation encourage me.

jbreining:I always use fourway for ALL my business design needs. Fast, good, price is fair. Very friendly and easy to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment