Monday, August 6, 2018

I will give you high resolution, print ready, editable source and double sided file

I will give you high resolution, print ready, editable source and double sided file












About:

I will design amazing flyer and poster for any church event within 15 hours. I am a professional graphic designer and expert in designing flyers or posters.

Prominent features of my GIG:
  • High resolution file
  • Print ready file
  • Editable source file
  • Commercial use
  • Double sided file
  • Unlimited revisions

In this Gig You will get Flyers and posters designed in the size ranges of A0 to A6. For other sizes please contact me first.

Why this gig?

★ Only High quality ORIGINAL design. No template or copy work.

★ NEVER LATE! 100% ON TIME delivery

★ 100% Satisfaction else GUARANTEED Money Back!

★ UNLIMITED REVISION Available

★ THE BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT EVER!


Thanks 

Reviews


cityofhopeevang:great to do business with. Very prompt

noor37:Thank you

gaadvancement:Looks very good

noor37:Thank you

gaadvancement:Looks great\n\nThanks


No comments:

Post a Comment