Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I will provide you different services in 1 platform 4.8 (62 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Pakistan Member since Sep 2014 Recent Delivery 23 days About me

I will provide you different services in 1 platform 4.8 (62 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Pakistan Member since Sep 2014 Recent Delivery 23 days About me












About:

Hi,
Looking for something unique and very professional amp; clean business card design? You're in the right place

I will do 2 sided Outstanding Business card design for your business or personal use.

Why hire/select me for you?

I have dedicated service 3 hours to work on projects professionally. Nothing less than 100% consideration for less work for my clients. In summary, you are getting the best SERVICE!

Who am I?
I'm a Graphics Designer, working as a professional designer for more than 8 years. My dedication is to always satisfy my clients.

=gt;gt; Need any custom sizes? No problem

  • Standard Business card size (3.5"x2" or, 2"x3.5")
  • Vista print, Moo print (all sizes), Got print ready.
  • Square business card
  • circle business card


Order as your suitable package and NEED!

Details Please send the following after placing your order:

-Business/ company name/ Logo
-Your Name
-Your initials after name, if any
-Address
-Telephone
-Mobile
-mail
-Website
-Any social media information.

Feel free for any question me.

Happy to answer any questions!!

******ORDER NOW*******

Reviews


hassan_asghar95:Awesome Work.Fast Delivery.

xheherkhan:very nice person

fredoniaopen:This is the second time I ordered from this seller and I will again. They do a great job are quick and are wonderful to work with.

xheherkhan:wonderful buyer he always helpful and explain everything thats he want i will always pray for him to get more successful in life ... God bless you my friend

yellowdesign_pt:Awesome seller! Fast delivery and perfect work done!


No comments:

Post a Comment