Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I will do an outstanding flyer design, brochure, poster within 8hrs

I will do an outstanding flyer design, brochure, poster within 8hrs












About:

Hello, I'm Amina I'm full time Professional graphic designer more than 5 years of industry experience.
I will design an awesome flyer for you with unlimited revisions and unique concept designs.


What you will get :

- Ultra high quality 
- I will deliver in JPEG and PNG format
- Unlimited revisions
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Free source file PSD

Why choose me :

- Fast delivery
- Unique concept designs
- Original work no pre-made template

What I need from you to get started :

- describe your business
- The text that you want to be included
- Any images or Logo

If you have any question please don't hesitate to ask me anything

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment