Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will design paper magazine ad, flyer, poster

I will design paper magazine ad, flyer, poster












About:

Is your expectation just $5 replicated design or Hi-end design which has been created based on your product or service? Quality things have a value,Here I'll design any kind of single page Paper advertisement, Flyer, Poster, Book Cover, Invitation, or what ever it is fixed in one page? I'm a professional Print Graphic Designer, with over 15yrs experience to serve you.


I really appreciate if you could contact me before placing the order as I need to clarify you all my requirements and check them so there's no any issue. Or at least provide all the requested information.

Kindly send me,
1) Size of the Ad/publication, W x H (mm/cm/in)
2)Text in a WORD doc
3) Your logo in Vector format, Images
(if you do not have I can search in google)
2) Final file specs (PDF or Ai only) and guidelines as per thepublisher

UNLIMITED revisions.

Reviews


noestervemb:very easy to talk with, great job

holliemcleod:Kush was very efficient and easy to deal with. He delivered work which exceeded my expectations. Thanks Kush

kushthedesigner:thank you so much!

ryanflanagan24:The seller was great and very helpful throughout the process

davidschlep2p:Great communication and high quality work!


No comments:

Post a Comment