Monday, August 6, 2018

I will post your flyers at the harvard university

I will post your flyers at the harvard university












About:

I will print and post 80 copies of your Flyer, Advertisement, Offer, Deal or Anything Similar, at Harvard University

The Harvard University has a student population of over 15,000 students!
I will post your content across the whole University, so that a wide variety of students have access to your content. I have specifically outlined the optimal positioning of advertisements across the University, based upon Classrooms, Eating Halls, Shops etc. so that you will receive the most geographically and demographically effective advertisements.

I will provide pictures of my work, if required.

Remember: What makes you stop and look at an advertisement? A lot of the time its one of two things:

Eye-catching Colour logo/slogan
Quantity of flyers

Ha Ha Ha

If you want to stand out, be sure to order the 'Print in Colour' extra.

Your content must be in A4 size or smaller. Please order 8 gigs if you require 'Cut off tabs'.

Please Note: Check Gig Extras for your OUTSTANDING Flyer design.

Reviews


sparklesforever:great job fast and simple

phyllis_warner:Outstanding Experience!

sparklesforever:great job fast and simple

phyllis_warner:Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment