Monday, August 6, 2018

I will be your right choose. My destination is to satisfy my clients. Work with me and i assure you that you will get something unique and special design from me in rapidly.

I will be your right choose. My destination is to satisfy my clients. Work with me and i assure you that you will get something unique and special design from me in rapidly.












About:

Flyers,Awesome,Professional,Business,Brochure

About the gig:

Hello,
I will design Awesome Business flyer for your Company/Business. I'll design it with clean, flat, modern and professional.
Revision is available here until your 100% satisfaction.
.
BASIC Flyer GIG ($10) :
  • 100% High Quality 
  • 1 Side Design($5)
  • Print ready file(PDF)
  • 300 DPI 
  • Unlimited Revision
  • JPEG, PNG and PDF file formats full free
  • Custom size (8.5x11) ,change available(free)

Your cooperation is highly appreciated to make your design beautiful and attractive..So don't worry, i will serve my best to make a wonderful flyer for you.

Briefing Details

Assets such as photos, images and/or your company logo to be included on the flyer design must be provided by your side. The source files will be delivered in Photoshop .psd format.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment