Monday, August 6, 2018

I will design a professional flyer

I will design a professional flyer












About:

With this gig you can worry less about your flyer and brochure design needs. I will design a professional flyer for any kind of event, business, workshop, personal etc. I am not going to disappoint you, as you can see from the design samples above. Your design suggestions and layout ideas are always a welcome and a great PLUS. Unlimited  revisions for every order will make sure you get what you really need. For every order I will be providing you a print ready file along with another file for online use.

UNLIMITED REVISIONS

ALWAYS PRINT READY
ALWAYS AVAILABLE ONLINE
HIGH QUALITY DESIGN
24HRS EXPRESS DELIVERY AVAILABLE
FREE DEMOS AVAILABLE

One "Logo" and up to 3 Images per gig

(for additional images see my gig extra section below)


Simply provide the following and leave the rest to me :

  • Text information to be placed (typed out, not scanned image)
  • Your logo - vector preferable ( i.e Ai, EPS, PDF, PNGetc )
  • Your layout style and preferred color if any
  • Images you want on the flyer

Reviews


presslink:exceeded expectations

dipankar60:Superb experience yet again. Genuinely supporting and inspiring client.

presslink:Great creativity.

dipankar60:Great buyer! Gave me absolutely clear instructions and requirements. On top of that I was provided with full creative freedom. Highly recommend.

presslink:exceeded expectations


No comments:

Post a Comment