Monday, August 6, 2018

I will post your ad physically on 30 classified ad sites

I will post your ad physically on 30 classified ad sites












About:

I will submit your ad manually to 30 classified ad sites. Classified ad submission helps promote your business to local and worldwide audiences. I will post your ad USA and different kind of country.

I will post your ad 100% physically. I hate software.

Provide me:

  • Title
  • Description
  • Category
  • Keyword
  • Image or logo
  • Website URL ( optional )

After completing the job, I will send you all live links to Excel Sheet.

Please understand that I can'tgive any guaranteed for sales, clicks etc. Because I can't force traffic.


Notice: Should be legal and not infringed. No adult. No politics.

Customer satisfaction is my first aim.


I hope so you will hire me for this position for a better result.


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment