Monday, June 25, 2018

I will write 500 words of professional, original copy for print or web for $40.

I will write 500 words of professional, original copy for print or web for $40.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">A brand new gig from an established Level Two Seller.

Who this gig is for?

This gig is for those who are looking for professional, engaging copy for their marketing from an established Level Two Seller with 100% positive reviews. 



I have over 10 years experience in business copywriting which means I know what works; saving you time, effort and money having to finding out for yourself.

Check out my 100% positive reviews from clients I've worked with, who were just like you!


will get you those all important results through engaging and effective marketing copywriting. All messages will be replied to within the hour.

Let's do this!

Order your gig or send a message to begin,

Brad

Reviews


wonderstuff:really good, thank you :-)

bjones14:Clear, concise brief and great to work with! Great experience!

wonderstuff:really good, thank you :-)

bjones14:Clear, concise brief and great to work with! Great experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment