Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will post 15 of your flyers in the high traffic in brampton(Sheridan and other colleges too ) for only 6 bucks!

I will post 15 of your flyers in the high traffic in brampton(Sheridan and other colleges too ) for only 6 bucks!












About:

Hello , i will be posting flyers on all the bust intersections and and i will post that flyers in college there will be a great crowd to watch and there will be great publicity.Every thing will be done with transparency  and in time.
I even work as part timer so your flyer will be also posted on town halls and other places in Toronto and other many areas and i will post that Flyer on my Instagram and Facebook account too as my story where you can get more attention. Not only big products but i will make flyers for buying and selling of things,basements renting and many other products and area where i am living all people want a basement to live this would act as great advantage.
For any more information or detailed information you can contact me anytime and i will reply within 2 to 3 hours

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment