Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will distribute 5000 Flyers in the city of Ulm

I will distribute 5000 Flyers in the city of Ulm












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Me and my team will distribute flyers for you in the city of Ulm. Depending on your special field of business, I will recommend the best distribution area. I know in which neighborhood each income class is located and will target the right people for you.
Ulm is a financially strong city with 120.700 citizens with a very good location between the big cities Stuttgart and Munich. Lot's of big businesses are located here.

If needed, I can provide contact to a designer.

Good to know: We adhere 100% to local law. e.g. we won't place a flyer where citizens prohibit advertising. Lot's of advertisers just ignore those signs, which can lead to legal conflicts, as the laws in Germany are very strict. We want to deliver top notch quality only!

I don't accept: adult industry, medical industry.

For questions, feel free to ask.
Happy to boost your sales!

Reviews


nicklv273:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

nicklv273:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment