Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will do big and small campaign backpage ad posting for you

I will do big and small campaign backpage ad posting for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
>>>>>I Will Do Big and Small Campaign BACKPAGE Ad Posting for You<<<<<

★★★ BEST CRAIGSLIST AND BACKPAGE AD POSTING PACKAGE ON FIVERR ★★★ 
★★★ THANKS FOR OPENING MY GIG ★★★ 

I will post ads on BACKPAGE in top cities. You can send HTML code, text or image. I am an ad posting expert. 

I am doing ad posting work for last 2 years. I will post ads to promote your website, blog, business, product. Just provide me details of your ad. I post in service section only.

To start post Ads I need the following info

  • Title
  • Description
  • Keywords (option)
  • Contact Details (Social Profile URL / Website URL / Blog URL / Phone / Email) 
  • Image or logo (optional)

• Service section, for sale section, gig section

Reviews


iamsaifurrahman:I love her style \u0026 she responded quickly to my requests

iamsaifurrahman:This seller is very professional, very committed to making sure her clients are happy. I will use again. Thanks

morenoana:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

lisa4112:Outstanding Experience!

the_marketninja:Thanks for the great review.


No comments:

Post a Comment