Saturday, June 23, 2018

I will wear your product in a busy place

I will wear your product in a busy place












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Please don't purchase this gig until after you've contacted me.

We are your walking billboards.

We live in a large city and attend large crowded events so whatever we're wearing will surely get noticed!

I'll send you photos of I/we wearing your advertisement.

Reviews


jluster74:So, order was finalized with out anything being done. I was not told I needed to send something...that should be stated in the explanation before you purchase. I asked for a refund due to the fact of needing to send something that would take days. I inquired about another option and no response.

getwhatyouneed:My gig clearly says \

sabujjack:Communication was great. He delivered this quickly and I already got great hits and orders from my website. I appreciate the work you did.

saeedanowar:Flyer distributed in a quick time. Good job and Highly recombinant to others.

realrocker_new:I sent her my hat and requested it to be worn in busy place as my advertisement. She did exactly and prove that she is great in what she is doing. I really appreciate it.


No comments:

Post a Comment