Saturday, June 23, 2018

I will provide flyer distribution for your business in and around Chicago

I will provide flyer distribution for your business in and around Chicago












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I live close to the beautiful windy city of Chicago.  Something that I noticed on Fiverr is that there are a lot of people distributing flyers on here but they don't seem to live where they claim to be distributing the flyers!!  I want my clients to rest assured that your business marketing materials will be delivered throughout the city in which I live in and I will provide with proof when I have completed the project.  


I will not be designing the flyers for you, so please make sure that you send the finished product to me and detailed instructions on where you will need them to be distributed.  They will be printed at a UPS store unless you have something else in mind.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.  Thank you for stopping by!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment