Saturday, June 23, 2018

I will post color flyers in dubai

I will post color flyers in dubai












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">HI HI! I'm a Dubai expat. I will help with posting your flyers and ads all over the city. I will focus on places like metro stations, high-income areas, popular malls, stores, and colleges that will grab people's attention really fast. 
I will also post your Ads on my Instagram page with 2000 UAE followers. 

If you want me to post in other cities such as Abudhabi, Sharjah, etc OR post more than 15 flyers and ads in Dubai and my Instagram, please choose from the extra gigs, you will only have to pay extra cash, but I promise you, IT'S WORTH IT!!!

Reviews


kellyfawaz:very good

maramjr:Outstanding experience!

ckingo:good service

hadishah786:good work

kellyfawaz:very good


No comments:

Post a Comment