Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will fulfill all of your flyer/advertisement needs for this region! Please take a look at what I have to offer. + See More

I will fulfill all of your flyer/advertisement needs for this region! Please take a look at what I have to offer. + See More












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will personally print off 40 copies of your flyer that you send to me and then post them all around campus where thousands of young students will be able to view your service/product/event.

DO NOT WAIT send me your flyer and let me get the word out for only $5.00!

To ensure that I am not just taking your money you will receive a photo for proof that your flyers have been posted. 

Reviews


collegework:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

editorworld:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

technovateinc:Thumbs up

collegework:Great Job! Thank You!\r\n

khogan45:Thumbs Up


No comments:

Post a Comment