Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will post up 75 flyers at university of toronto

I will post up 75 flyers at university of toronto












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Distribute up to 150 flyers at the University of Toronto Campus based on your gig order.

University of Toronto (UofT) has over 80,000 Students and 490,236 Alumni. 

As an alumni of UofT and I can easily post in high traffic areas as i'm familiar with the area. There are thousands of students on campus on weekdays and many on weekends too. I will print them in traditional A4 Letter Size paper (8.5" x 11") in black & white. Special orders can be requested by in-boxing me and we can work out a custom offer. 

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us first before ordering!

Reviews


eldonizme:thanks much for doing the job for me...

sarahluvio:Great to work with! :)

uss24083:Good job. She will deliver

sarahluvio:Positive experience working with the buyer! :)

mhamburg:Friendly \u0026 fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment