Saturday, June 23, 2018

I will post up 75 flyers at ryerson university in toronto

I will post up 75 flyers at ryerson university in toronto












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Distribute up to 150 flyers at the Toronto Ryerson University Campus based on your gig order.

Ryerson University 36,000 Students and 140,000 Alumni.

As an alumni of UofT, having taken classes at Ryerson and living in Toronto, I can easily post in high traffic areas as i'm familiar with the area and the university layout in Toronto. There are thousands of students on campus on weekdays and many on weekends too. I will print them in traditional A4 Letter Size paper (8.5" x 11") in black & white. Special orders can be requested by in-boxing me and we can work out a custom offer. 

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us first before ordering!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment