Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will market up your brand

I will market up your brand












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I'll market up ur brand / business in Pakistan, i'll wonderful idea to famous ur brand/product. I've alot of mobile contacts, media partners, social media friends(facebook / twitter / skype / linkedin..) .. just hire me and u will see the big increment in popularity of ur product.I will arrange functions / events, matches, palm lets, events participation and etc.. to popularize ur band.  I believe that selling / buying or rate doesn't matter but name and fame and the quality of company and product matters..

Reviews


uzairmahbub:Thankyou qaxi! awesome work totally recommended

qaxiali:Thankyou for buying

rizwanvu:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

mahakhan906:One of the most hardworking honest and dedicated Seller on Fiverr. It's my honour to work with him. The turn out exceeded my expectations. I look forward to our future partnership and work. You will get more than value for your work and that's my promise

qaxiali:Wonderful experience... thankful for helping and guiding me a lot during project, hope to have such a great person in future to work with. Thank you so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment