Saturday, June 23, 2018

I will hand out 50 fliers to 50 houses in the UK for 10 pounds

I will hand out 50 fliers to 50 houses in the UK for 10 pounds












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Using my knowledge of living in London for 15 years, i will choose the best area to distribute your flyers/Posters. By choosing my service, not only do you almost instantly expand your business internationally you also get a way cheaper and more professional package than anywhere else.

- Choose Wisely, Choose Us.

Reviews


jani2500:great job again!

danielvinnikov:Amazing client! Definitely some great business to be had with this client.

jani2500:I was looking for flyer hand out. This seller made me really happy. He was FAST and got response always in few minutes. He also send PROOFS! Going to work with this seller many times more in the future:) I can recommend this seller with big 10/10!!

danielvinnikov:Great client

simmo134:good communication


No comments:

Post a Comment