Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will distribute 50 flyers in the state of MD

I will distribute 50 flyers in the state of MD












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will distribute 50 flyers in the state of MD (Maryland).

You need to provide me with the flyer in either pdf or word.

If you need 100 flyers, buy 2 times. If you need 150, buy 3 times, etc...

Note: I do not accept orders on Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays. And I do not accept any orders without a conversation started with me first.

*Gig Extras*
- Color
- Photo Proof

Reviews


kaibush:She was fast at delivering

fuyu_chan:Great buyer who was able to accept the terms which helped things move smoothly! Happy to work for you and hope to talk to you again soon! Thank you.

ashelyd:Outstanding Experience!

fuyu_chan:Always happy to help you. :)

ashelyd:Thank you so much!!! Will definitely use again in the next couple of weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment