Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will layout your ad for print or web

I will layout your ad for print or web












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">A maximum of A3 in size and all elements should be provided by the buyer and is able to answer any question I may ask. I can do minimal graphic alteration and photo correction. Up to 3 revisions and will deliver in hi-res jpeg or as specified by buyer . Photoshop/ Indesign/ Illustrator.

IMPORTANT: With Fiverr's new add-on, "PREMIUM QUALITY IMAGE", tick this feature ONLY IF YOU NEED me to choose
a stock photo or vector image to be used in completing the job. If you are providing all the images then, please don't tick it. I've had many instances when I had to cancel orders only to ask them to accept my offer because of mistakenly purchasing the feature which is also an added cost. 

All the best,
Jen

Reviews


barbskupien:I needed an ad fast.

thehutchinsons:Fantastic!!!!

michaelstover:Amazing!! Thank you.

paigepromotions:Listened carefully to my requirements and executed them in a timely manner. The ad worked perfectly for what I needed. Thank you!\n

jshazeltine:Great Job as Usual ! Thanks !


No comments:

Post a Comment