Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will print,distribute flyers,2000 college student mailboxes

I will print,distribute flyers,2000 college student mailboxes












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">1.  I will print the flyer I have created in my "A SIMPLE FLYER" gig.

2. I will distribute to 2000+ students attending Union College, located in Schenectady,NY.

* Union College was named "A Hidden Ivy" by Greene's Guide.
* "Top 5 STEM School for Women" -USA TODAY
"#10 BEST VALUE LIBERAL ARTS COLLEGE" -Payscale
"#6 Best Health Services" -Princeton Review

---------------------

Note: There are a few options that you may choose,.
Personally would upgrade to the "standard gig" for the most WOW factor.
Upgrade to the premium if you need a 2 sided print.

Purchase of the "A SIMPLE FLYER" gig would ensure these come out the best they can, I cannot guarantee the quality of print for other designers' work.  

Thank you for trusting me. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment