Saturday, June 23, 2018

I will design flyer with unlimited revisions

I will design flyer with unlimited revisions












About:

flyers handout brochure banner cover ad.

Read All instructions of my gig before place an order.
Order me using my gig and gig extras..!

For 1 gig you will get single sided flyer High Quality 300dpi JPEG file with Revisions (Color,wording placement of texts and images)
not for replace of all texts and images. if any,you have to pay extra 5$ per page.

  • PDF files (not editable PDF) extra 5$
  • Unlimited Revisions extra 10$
  • fully layered Photoshop .PSD source file extra 15$
  • Double sided design 20$
  • Bifolds 25$
  • Trifolds 30$
  • enhance,retouch,crop,resize images extra 20$

provide me All wordings as a document or text file or type it order page (must)
images-logos-sizes
(appreciate that if you have any idea about fonts-colors-sketch-example-any rough idea)

Reviews


sofiacampos489:It was a positive experience.

prabath23:Thank you very much. hope to work with you again.

dkouki97:Great seller! Exactly what I was looking for

prabath23:Thank you very much. hope to work with you again.

cjentertainment:Easy to work with, fast, and I can't wait to do more business!


No comments:

Post a Comment