Monday, June 25, 2018

I will hand out flyers at the mcg

I will hand out flyers at the mcg












About:

js-gig-main-desc "> will hand out 100 of your flyers at the Melbourne Cricket Ground for Just $5

The MCG is Australia's largest stadium with a capacity crowd of over 100,000 people.

Have you advertisement seen by tens of thousands of people nearly every day.

PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH YOUR OWN FLYER AS I DO NOT make them. 

Check out my gig Extras.

Color advertising is over at least 100 times more effective than black and white.

***FREE 24 HOUR DELIVERY! !.. Contact me first to find out how you can get your order delivered in 24 hours FREE OF CHARGE!!***


**PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING**

Due to privacy laws, I am unable to take photos of flyer distribution or flyer recipients. 
A photo of the printed stack of flyers can be arranged prior to distribution of flyers.

Reviews


jani2500:Great job!

charlieb714:Good work

cbmoney:great to work with. Reccomended buyer

pureseed:thanks so much!

cbmoney:wonderful buyer :)


No comments:

Post a Comment