Monday, June 25, 2018

I will distribute 30 flyers across southern methodist university

I will distribute 30 flyers across southern methodist university












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Southern Methodist University is a century-old establishment with gorgeous scenery and a rich history, not to mention a current student body of more than 20,000. Located within University Park, the campus is nestled in the heart of downtown Dallas. For one Fiverr, I will post 30 basic (see below for specifics) flyers across the campus.

NOTE TO BUYERS: I cannot guarantee a rise in site traffic or interest in your product or event after distributing your flyers. I merely post your ad for a wider audience.

**Please read the FAQ before ordering.**

Reviews


basinet:Thanks very much... fast delivery

doctor_quill:Thank you for your order!

shaqpaqmatt:It all works

doctor_quill:Thank you very much for your order!

jerush:Great work! I look forward to ordering this again if needed!


No comments:

Post a Comment