Saturday, June 23, 2018

I will post your ad on my fb page

I will post your ad on my fb page












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will post your ad in my status with a link to your site or page. Only legal and tasteful content please. I will put it on my personal page and my 4 fanpages.I will also share it to 6 very large relevant (target your market) groups.Like your page and suggest your page. 

Reviews


pattyneal:She was late delivering. Said she was out of town. She could have let me know earlier. Could have done the work out of town too. It was just to post my ad on fb. So really just made an excuse for delivering late.

kalenkettle:Quick and easy!

adtract2u_com:talk to you again soon

smurf03:thank you very much! looking forward to any updates :) thanks!!

herberg:Awesome work!


No comments:

Post a Comment