Saturday, June 23, 2018

I will PRINT 2500 HQ flyers and distribute in Los Angeles/ Hollywood for 550 dollars.

I will PRINT 2500 HQ flyers and distribute in Los Angeles/ Hollywood for 550 dollars.












About:

I am an expert marketer and run a marketing team here in Los Angeles. We have been distributing posters and flyers for many years. 

The difference between us and other promotions is the experience factor. It isn't rocket science but just like any other job there are learning curves that non-experienced promoters might not get or understand. I can assure you that we get it and will get it done right, the first time!

We offer full service from graphic design, printing, to distribution and have been doing so for over a decade.  

I am new to doing work on Fiverr and do not have any reviews at the moment. Please help me change that and show you why you have chosen the best promotions team on Fiverr.   

Thank you. 


Basic Requirements:

I will need the artwork submitted for all gigs that require printing. Additional print cost can be added with the extra gigs option. All artwork needs to be "HIGH RESOLUTION" and "PRINT READY" for quality prints. 

If you already have the flyers ready to go please message me and I will provide the address to send before you purchase the gig. 



Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment