Saturday, June 23, 2018

I will post 100 flyers at florida atlantic university

I will post 100 flyers at florida atlantic university












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Distributing flyers around campus is seen as one of the best and easiest direct response advertising methods. It's distribution places your promotion and product in the eyes of hundreds or thousands of students, and as a billboard, they see it numerous times as they go to class to lunch, to their car or other buildings. In this gig, I will focus on distributing your flyer across high traffic locations on the FAU campus! 

Your advertisement will stay up for a while where they will be seen by hundreds or thousands of students!

MY METHOD:

  • Photo proof is included.
  • Quality ink and paper will be used.
  • Black and white printing, unless you order the Gig Extra.

Photo proof is GUARANTEED! 

I look forward to working with you in promoting your business or event!

Reviews


jasminewhispers:thank you so much!! you have saved me a lot of time and helped me advertise to a larger audience. I will definitely purchase again! seller does provided pictures as proof of gig completed.

ixchelapparel:great work!

cheapwebhost:Quick delivery

anurag007:Didn't get any form of response from the customers.

akashkanauji257:seller service is good


No comments:

Post a Comment