Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will design best flyer, postcard, post card design

I will design best flyer, postcard, post card design












About:

WELCOME TO THE MY GIG
More samples - https://goo.gl/K1Dmx1

During last couple of years I learned something very important
“SELF-SATISFACTION”. If I am satisfied with a job I did, most of the time customer is satisfied with the job too. It is a very competitive field, designing. So I studied graphic designing, learned about creative designing. Because physical elements aren’t the only thing future asks, Creativity and imagination plays a big role too, most in this field don’t understand this. Every small detail must be perfect, even though the customer wouldn’t notice that, as the designer it is my responsibility.
Today I am proud to say that I have a level 2 fiverr account, because of my hard work and well satisfied customers. Most designers take more time to do the revisions than the order delivery time. I guarantee you if you give me the following details correctly when you are placing an order, there will be no delays and I will do my best to meet with your requirement. So please give the following details correctly.

01) The precise dimensions in pixels or inches (size)
02) The text that you want to be included (grammar checked)
03) Do you have any sample?

Regards,
Jessica

Reviews


aimeerobbo:great Job\n

jessica946:Thank you so much!!

winstonzap:Exvellent work and great customer service

jessica946:Thank you so much!!

aimeerobbo:I got my order in a timely manner and the changes I asked for was no issue and done straight away.


No comments:

Post a Comment