Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will design custom flyers and posters

I will design custom flyers and posters












About:

1000+ Positive Reviews

24 Hours Free Extra Fast Delivery


I can design premium, high-quality, effective and custom-made output as your necessity.


Design Services: 

•Flyers

•Banners

•Covers

•Posters

•Business Cards

•Birthday Cards

•Post Cards

•Custom PDF designs

•Any Web Graphics & more...


By ordering the $5 gig, you will get:

•24 hours delivery (according to Basic package)

•100% Premium quality

•Ready to Upload/ Use/ Print

•One-sided flyer. You choose the size!

•Regular delivery formats are JPG/PNG/PDF format - 300dpi

•Unlimited Modifications


Notes 

• Delivery time may vary, According to your response time and if you take few modifications.

• One $5 gig for one side only.

• If you are looking for the Editable Photoshop PSD file, Please check my Gig Extras or packages.

• One $10 gig for one Editable PSD file (one side)


24x7 Hours Online Support


If you need any clarifications regarding the services, feel free to message me at any time. I will get back to you ASAP.


Hit the order button and get your design started. 


Reviews


williamsonswma:Excellent professional work!

royal_graphics2:Thank you!!

williamsonswma:Excellent work and great communication.

royal_graphics2:I just wanna do neat and clean jobs. Thank you!

paulapalombo:Yes, he gave me exactly what I wanted and made my vision come to life.


No comments:

Post a Comment