Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will do corporate flyer design or brochure design in 6 hours

I will do corporate flyer design or brochure design in 6 hours












About:

Just have 6 hours to get a Corporate Flyer design or Bifold/Trifold Brochure design?

No need to worry!  I am here, exclusively on Fiverr, to start working and deliver your desired design within just 6 hours!

I am Rashed, a trained, certified professional graphic artist, exclusively on Fiverr.

THINGS I OFFER IN MY SERVICE:

  • Eye catchy design
  • Print ready file delivery
  • Unlimited revisions
  • 6 HOUR DELIVERY
  • 24/7 support
  • 100% satisfaction


***Please message me to know if I am available to start working and deliver you that Business Flyer design or Bifold/Trifold Brochure Design within 6 hours and tell me your requirements. Messaging won't cost you anything, so what are you waiting for?

Have a nice day!
Regards,
Rashed

Reviews


incustech:Great service and delivery ! Happy to have worked with him and will continue to get further work completed by him.

rashedhasan7299:Was clear about every requirement and co operated nicely! Outstanding Experience!

evagbundema:nice working with

rashedhasan7299:Nice experience!

dewaynepatrick:Fast and great work


No comments:

Post a Comment