Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create flyer and brochure design

I will create flyer and brochure design












About:

Hello and welcome to my Gig. 


With this Gig I will provide you with Flyer or Brochure design to present your service.
It's best to contact me before placing the order si I can redirect you to the best suitable package.


What I will provide:

Print ready file  (in .jpg format, for source file check gig extras)
Unlimited revisions  
24/7h  support  
All projects are in time 

I will do my best with the following:

Flyers 
Brochures 
Post Cards 
Posters
Business Cards

Tshirts 
Advertising Banners
Large Billboard Designs
Mockups
Illustrations
Drawings

- (each side/page is a basic GiG) -


Reviews


kabekemulenga:It was easy to work with the seller. I look forward to do more with him

sgandha:Very fast response, multiple options provided. Happy to recommend.

adrienne_80:very easy to work with and professional! Great work, I will use again!

shawnog:To free up my time for other work.

samilian:No communication problem, thanks for the order!


No comments:

Post a Comment