Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will pass out 50 flyers in dallas texas

I will pass out 50 flyers in dallas texas












About:

My name is Kyle and I will print and pass out 50 our your flyers any where in Dallas, Texas. I will go wherever your target market is, college students, fat people, healthy people, readers, people looking to make money, explorers... ect... I will go where I need to in order to make your flyer campaign successful. I will print and pass out 50 color, black and white, full page, half page, 1/4 page, what ever I will do it!

Reviews


hasaungrigger:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

ovitgroup:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

hasaungrigger:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

ovitgroup:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment