Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will design amazing business flyer or brochure

I will design amazing business flyer or brochure












About:

Flyers,Awesome,Professional,Business,Brochure

About the gig:

I will design Awesome Business flyer for your Company/Business. I'll design it with clean, flat, modern and professional.
Revision is available here until your 100% satisfaction.
.
BASIC Flyer GIG ($10) :
  • 100% High Quality 
  • 2 Side Design($10)
  • Print ready file(PDF)
  • 300 DPI 
  • Unlimited Revision
  • JPEG, PNG and PDF file formats full free
  • Custom size (8.5x11) ,change available(free)

Your cooperation is highly appreciated to make your design beautiful and attractive..So don't worry, i will serve my best to make a wonderful flyer for you.

In addition to this,you will also receive from us:

✔ Support from professional full time graphic designer
✔ 24X7 customer service and communication
✔ Value for time and money

My services:
 1.Flyer
 2. Logo Design or Brand Identity
 3.Photo Editing
 4.Brochure
 5.Photo Retouch
 6.Facebook Cover
 7.Book Cover
 8.Banner Design
 9.Business card

let us get started!
& contact me to further discussion.

Reviews


totalsafety:really nice working with him, sincerely appreciate his patience and perseverance.

riazul_islam:It is very nice man. I am really nice working with him.

totalsafety:really nice working with him, sincerely appreciate his patience and perseverance.

riazul_islam:It is very nice man. I am really nice working with him.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment