Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will make awesome business flyer,brochure,leaflet,banner design

I will make awesome business flyer,brochure,leaflet,banner design












About:

I will give you the best service with best design........


DESIGN SERVICES: 

  1. FLYER
  2. LEAFLET
  3. BROCHURE (Trifold / Bifold / Multipage)
  4. POSTCARD
  5. PRESENTATION FOLDER
  6. RACK CARD
  7. GIFT CARD
  8. SPEAKER SHEET  
  9. MAGAZINE AD  
  10. DOOR HANGER
  11. YARD SIGN

WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE ME? 

  • 6 years+ experience in Graphic Design.
  • 100% Original Artwork with Top notch Quality.
  • Offering FREE Stock Images + Editable PSD Files.
  • Project Understanding before giving you a quote.


I can design in all sizes including A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, Standard Tfi fold, US Letter, Square, and given Custom Size

Source files are also available in PSD | AI | (version) | SVG | EPS
(I can also provide for predecessors versions)


Please check out gig extras as well. Please contact me for any questions.

Reviews


catherinetbrown:Good service

graphicdesign66:Thanks!!!!!!!

tyburgess365:Type a comment…

bluelotuswomen:Graphicdesign66 is my “go to” - very reliable and dependable. Gets the job done before time all the time!

graphicdesign66:Thank you so much!!


No comments:

Post a Comment