Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will design a flyer or brochure in spanish

I will design a flyer or brochure in spanish












About:

Speak Spanish/ Hablo español

If you are looking for a professional design, high quality and quick response this is your gig.

I offer you quality works, you will be satisfied and happy. You will hire me again because I can give your company a good image.

I offer you:

· A good quality flyer

· 2 reviews

· A creative and professional-looking design

· Ready-to-print HD quality

· JPG or PDF formats

For Back side please place one more Gig as my this gig is for one sided A4 size page only.

Cost for designing a bifold is $40, trifold is $60 amp; for 4-5 sections its $80


Revision is some simple changes on chosen design. Such as changes on color, font, arrangement. Revision doesn't refers to completely new design.

Before ordering contact me

Thank you!

Reviews


power_gar:Muy bonito!! Como siempre me encantan sus diseños, la recomiendo ampliamente!

ecarino1:It was a smooth experience and quick response!

lenisborges:Thank you very much, it was a good experience to work with you! Until next time

power_gar:Todo bien! La recomiendo ampliamente!

ricoglover:Quick and worked well with my directions. I will use again.


No comments:

Post a Comment