Monday, July 30, 2018

I will design creative flyer or poster for your business

I will design creative flyer or poster for your business












About:

Hi!

You are on the right place.

Here you will find more for the service I offer!

A little about the reason why I offer this service to you and why I promise you the best quality.

I have designed flyers for 4+ years when I was employed in a design company. I gained the skills and professionalism there andbegan to work individually. gives us the opportunity to demonstrate our skills virtually so I am here to offer my services. My work is of a high quality and I pay attention to details for the one and the only reason to do special flyers for you and your business.

WHAT I OFFER:

  • Best quality service!
  • Attention to details
  • Professionalism on the design
  • Modern, classic, simpleand clear flyer/handout
  • Size – Whatever size you need.
  • Format - Pdf, jpg, png
  • Social media file (gig extra)
  • Fast delivery in just 1 day (gig extra)
  • Print ready file and Hi-Resolution (gig extra)
  • Double Sided flyer (would be 2 gig)
  • Unlimited Revisions even if the order is completed
  • Money back GUARANTEEDif you're not satisfied with the output

Would be great to work together!

Thank you!

Reviews


goldin5603:Responsive, engaged, collaborative, fast!!! Great designer, did an excellent job especially when it came to exactly the layout that I needed.

design4t:thank you

goldin5603:If you're looking for speedy delivery \u0026 response.design4t is the best. Again thank you.

design4t:Thank You!

candacemoore274:I really appreciate the due diligence of this seller. They worked with me to bring a vision into reality. The final delivery was spot on. Thanks again!


No comments:

Post a Comment