Monday, July 30, 2018

I will do business flyer design

I will do business flyer design












About:

Welcome! My name is Williamted!

I've being working as a graphic designer for almost 6 years, I'm a real designer with experience in the field, I've created high quality covers, banners and Flyers.

All I require from you is:

1-Title, Subtitle, Author Name

2-Logo or brand color(if any)

Just $5 will provide you with:

  • A 100% unique, professional cover design
  • Flat FRONT cover in .JPEG or .PNG formats
  • 3 FREE Revisions!
  • 10-16 Hours delivery

Please make sure toprovide your own imageor perhapsadd the premium image extra gigso I can purchase an awesome image for your cover, I'm NOT WORKING with text only covers.

For back cover and spine please provide :

  • Exact number of pages in the book
  • Back cover text (if required)


Don’t delay, let me assist you today! :-)

Reviews


dshaw110:A lot of difficulty making my request understood. Multiple emails back and forth. A communication problem, I guess.

williamted:Buyer informations were wrong.

mabdelkader:Good work

williamted:WOW! What a great buyer!!!!! Really very good experience :)

wernerg:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment