Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will design double sided flayer/poster of any size

I will design double sided flayer/poster of any size












About:

I am a highly professional graphic designer, having vast experience of designing flayers, posters, and brochures etc.

My aim is to present creative and modern design concepts that are unique and helpful to boost your business. I have best expertise of Photoshop, In-Design, Coral and AI (illustrator) and other graphic software, with a wide experience in designing of flayers, posters, and brochures.

What I will provide you:

  • A Unique and Eye-Catching design concept of your flayer/poster or brochure.


  • Unlimited round of revisions until you are fully satisfied


  • Fast turnaround time.


  • First Draft will be provided within 24 hours of order placement


  • Final design will be provided to you in Print and Web ready File Formats (PSD, AI, EPS, JPG, High and Low Res PNG, PSD), as per your requirements.

  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

  • 100% money back guarantee.

Reviews


kwarner143:Good communication. Was willing to do several revisions.

grafixtykon:Great experience..

kacper297:good job as always

grafixtykon:one of my great Client.. Thank you so much :)

kacper297:Did a great job. Just what I need.


No comments:

Post a Comment