Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will design professional business or event flyer poster brochure

I will design professional business or event flyer poster brochure












About:

I can make you sure that you will get a perfect design that will effectively advertise your event/ business or company with attracting poster/flyer/brochure/ leaflet design.



In this Design You will Get These Qualities:

1.
 Professional
2. 
Eye Catchy/Attractive
3. 
Aimed at the audience
4. 
Well Organized
5. 
24 Hours Express delivery
6. 24 hours online custom support


What do I design?

1.
Business Card
2. Postcard/Coupon
3. Flyer
4. Brochure
5. Book cover/ebook cover
6. Google Ad
7. Social Media Branding
8. Roll-up sign
9. Billboard
10. Web Banner

Visit my Portfolio- https://goo.gl/UjDXos


Kindly contact me first before ordering gig. It'll be good for both of us. Appreciate your support!



Kindly send me what I need to design: 

1. Size of the Flyer/Leaflet, Width x Height (inch)
2. Text in a WORD or PDF file 
3. logo in Vector format
4. High-resolution images (If you don't have any image then I'll use it from google) 
5. A clear concept of your design
6. Sample file/design (if you like)

Reviews


smbroom4:Awesome flyer! Mohammad is very talented!

mohammadsifat01:Thank you! I really enjoyed working for you! You are really a very nice person!

tjvines:great work, will use again

mohammadsifat01:Thank you! It was really very easy to work for you. I enjoyed! hope we will work together again soon.

execsheo:I absolutely love this seller and his creativity!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment