Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I will do professional flyer, brochure, banner, business proposal

I will do professional flyer, brochure, banner, business proposal












About:

Professional flyer, brochure designs starting at $5

_________________Welcome to my gig_________________
Are you looking professional design? This is the place you find everywhere on fiverr.

I will design attractive and unique brochure, flyer, poster for your company, business or event for an extremely reasonable prices. No doubt my work is of great quality and the price i charge is justified by the quality of work i deliver. 100% satisfaction guaranteed!

All orders are delivery within 24 hours turnaround time.

Print ready file with 300Dpi JPG files free. (Check additional)No other sellers give this opportunity to customers.

I can help you on designing the below's:

✔ Flyers (party, event, entertain, corporate)

✔ Bifold brochure

✔ Trifold brochure

✔Catalog (category designs)

✔ Banners

✔ Business cards

✔ Business proposals

✔ Postcards

✔ Cover page (facebook, inta, twitter, in)

✔ Stationery

✔ Letterhead

✔ E-mail designs


Why should you purchase my gig?

  • Free unlimited revisions
  • Extra fast delivery for all packages
  • High resolution print ready files (300DPI)
  • Fast response amp; friendly customer support
  • Editable source files as extra


I look forward to serve you!

Reviews


lamoney:The seller went above and beyond my expectations. He revised and provided exactly what I was after. Thank you!

megan_flyers:Thank you again!

lamoney:excelent megan flyers

megan_flyers:Thank you again!

lamoney:excellent work, it is really incredible, it has an ability to capture the idea and translate it into a design, 1000% recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment