Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will post flyers all through out wisconsin state

I will post flyers all through out wisconsin state












About:

My travels take me all over the wisconsin especially milwaukee metro area and I stop at supermarkets, coffee shops, convenience stores and colleges.  I'll post  flyers  advertising your business at these businesses. The places I stop at are in high traffic and high income areas, so you will get eyeballs with money looking at your flyer. If you want more flyers, just choose the extra gig. if you want it done in a day just choose  extra fast delivery In addition, I don't charge extra for color printing or cutting out tear out tabs.  Don't delay--send me your flyer TODAY!

With this gig you will get 

  • 50,100 or 250 color flyers distributed in a residential neighborhood
  • 1 to 5 pics
  • Fast Service
  • High traffic area postings 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment