Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will distribute promotional SWAG for your brand on the streets of Los Angeles or various events.

I will distribute promotional SWAG for your brand on the streets of Los Angeles or various events.












About:

I am an Energetic brand ambassador that combines the very best marketing and sales skills to gain the maximum market share for each product. I am committed to the expansion of the company brand names, establishing a strong relationship with marketing partners and finding new sales opportunities for each brand in new markets. I also enjoy the challenge of getting a company’s brand ahead of the competition in the minds of consumers! You can't go wrong with me on your Marketing Team! 

I will be your:
Brand Ambassador
Representative 
Virtual Assistant

I’ll go visit clients, make phone calls, and represent your brand or product to the best of my abilities.


There is a Package for everyone, if you'd like to start out a little low, we have the low level advertising package. If you want to MAXIMIZE your profits I can be your Event Manager, hire a team and get the word out about your brand!

I have a huge network in various fields and I have been in the Promotional Marketing Industry for almost 10 years,  so just contact me and let’s see how I can help you !

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment